Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finish UR Gum then you can have Popcorn

So today after I woke up and was sitting down to watch some TV Paiglee noticed I had gum so she asked for some and I gave it too her. Then shortly after she comes over still shewing her gum and asks for popcorn, I looked at her and said no you finish chewing your gum and then you can have popcorn ( this was mostly because I didn't want to get up to make it for her, I know lazy). Well she looks at me gives her gums a few good chews and then swallows real hard to get it down and says " K, now popcorn" I just started to laugh because what a stinker, she was so serious about it too. She ended up getting her popcorn, and I had to get off the couch.

9 comments:

Fara said...

I love it when the wheels start turning, and they get clever without even realizing it. She's to cute.

Samantha said...

I like the way she thinks! What a smart girl! :)

Carrie said...

I'm telling you they are smarter than we think, and 99% of the time when it comes to stuff like that they will out think us. That is really funny!!

Sarah B. said...

Smart kiddo!! I like her style!

Jen said...

Dude you told her to finish her gum! :) ha ha what a smarty.

Beth said...

At least she's resourcefull. She also must have been seriously jonsin for some popcorn. Speaking of I could use some popcorn right about now.

Aspen said...

That's funny! Vance asks for popcorn almost everyday after his nap!
I like your new blog background. Very cute!

Maria said...

Ha ha. Paiglee is too cute and too clever!

Carrie said...

Yeah, it has a leaf that pops out of the middle so it will seat 8. It is really nice, and we got a great deal on it. I will have to tell you the story some time. Thanks for helping us get it!!