Monday, January 26, 2009

A little but of nothing

Not much has happened, that has really been blog worthy. But this last Friday Paiglee learned how to pedal her tricycle on her own. I video taped it but I don't know how to put video clips on here. It was pretty funny, and I was really excited because this means one less thing I have to do for her. It means when she rides her bike I don't have to push her the whole time instead she can pedal her heart out.
Daryl was gone all weekend for gymnastics, he got home right before I-80 closed I was very happy. He only has to leave one more time and that will be for the State meet, but it will be during Valentines Day I am bummed. He has a home meet this weekend and I can't wait to go just to see what he does. I think we will be making a poster for him, just to bee funny, it was Beth's idea, why not embarass the heck out of him.
Saturday night I had Sam and Beth over again to work on blankets. Sam cutt a ton for me, not only because she is better at it but it is my least favortie. Then We were up until prety much 1am putting the inside layer in before I began to sew. It was a big chore and I really appreciated the help because if it took that long with three girls I can't imagine how long it would take by myself. But I have started sewing and hopefully it won't take longer than 19 days. It is much bigger than the baby one I did and I really like the pattern and colors. So I can't wait to post that up here.
I am almost done reading New Moon from the Twilight series and I was really beginning to love them until I got to the fourth book. It took a very weird turn for me, and I have like 300 more pages to read and I can't imagine the war with the Volturi is going to be all 300 pages. It has really slowed for me. Plus I don't like what she did with the character Jacob, it was very weird. I loved the third book and liked the second better than the first, but the fourth is not good. I mean for how long she took to explain things in the first ywo book she is really rushing a ton of stuff in the last book. I have lost will to read the last 300 pages because of it. But I still want to know how everything ends just out of cuiosity not because it is a page turner. I just don't know why she chose to make some things be the way they are in the book, it is very od to me.
Plus it took me the whole second book almost to get the picture of the movie Edward out of my head, cause well he is hideous, and my head Edward was much hotter in all aspects. And my head Edward still has a blurry face because it has been ruined by the movie. I love Jacob in the movie especially now that he wont be wearing a wig for part of the second and he got all buff. I even cried over these stupid books when Bella and Jake were saying there many goodbyes. I just feel Jacob disereves better than what he got in the fourth book. I feel like now he will be living in the shadows of Bella and her relationship with Edward why couldn't he have imprined on someone else so he could move on with his life. I don't it is much too odd for me. I can't get over it. Plus how are they going to make his imprinting not look freakishly weird in the movie? AGGHH! much too weird. I might finish my quilt before the book because I have lost motvation to read the rest.
That sums up what has been going on, the same old stuff.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

So sad about that 4th book. It wasn't my favorite either. :( You do have to finish it though - just to have some closure and be done! Can't wait to see some quilt pictures!! Yay!

Sarah B. said...

Ahhh...good old Twilight series. I was actually team Jacob for quite a while--reading the books again always helps me figure stuff out. E-mail or call me soon! Let me know how things are going!

Jen said...

Ah I love twilight. I love you girl, but I laughed with you, not at you while I read your comments on the books. ONly becaues I relate. I loved them a little too much. :) I do think movie edward is hot though. At first I wasn't sure, but he grew on me. Finnish. :)

Jen said...

Um I do know how to spell finish. Just wanted to make that clear. :) ha ha ha

Beth said...

Oh and the poster will be glorious. We need to get together to make one soon. Can not put that off until the last minute. I understand about twilight and the 4th book wasn’t my favorite either but at least it’s some closure. You’re probably all done with your quilt so lets see some pictures.

theamayzing4 said...

I'm sorry it has been so long, I am such a slug. I love your blog. I love the books, but had a love hate relation with the fourth book. I have not seen the movie yet, but will soon.
Ganae