Okay so I am not sure if anyone but Beth noticed the comment on my last post from a lady named Rebecca saying, "Congratulations!! I came across your blog while looking for food storage related items and appreciate your efforts to become better prepared. I am the Shelf Reliance Secret Shopper and have chosen you as our Secret Shopper winner of the week! I would love to send you a Shelf Reliance Cansolidator to help you in efforts to get your food storage going. If you would shoot me an email to.....with your address I will get this in the mail to you!" This was in response I guess to my answer in one of the questions of goals I had for the New Year. I said I wanted to get food storage going and 72 hour kits. YEAH!!!! At first when I read this I was like SOOOOO Coooool! But then I thought this might be too good to be true. Well I emailed her and asked if it was true because I thought it might be a scam. I got an email from her the next day, saying it was true and that she would be sending it out ASAP and it is FREEEEE! Today while I was hanging out in my PJ's I got the package. I was so excited I opened it to check it out. In Rebecca's email to me she asked me to post a review about it and I am more than willing to do so.
Review
Assembly:
It was very easy I didn't read the instructions at first because I was so excited. I got it together with very little problems. On the brackets there are little numbers, well I should have realized they had numbers on there for a good reason so you can align the Tracks so they are straight. I had a problem with this, but it had nothing to do with the product and everything to do with the person assembling it (me). I just got the cans I wanted to put in it and then looked to see where I needed the next track to go on the bracket and it was as easy as that.
Look/Quality:
I really like the color and design that they have for it. It is of very good quality; I took it apart many times and it was handling my abuse. It even with stood the time I tried to put a can that was too big in it and I insisted on shoving it in place. It is very sturdy and I even carried it with cans in it and it didn't give. It is pretty light weight considering how durable it is.
Organization/functionality:
Getting this made me so motivated to get my pantry organized and made it fun for me. I am really excited now to get my food storage going, buying more of these will make it easier and a way for me to get started. I actually am going to buy more with my Christmas money so that I can be completely organized. I think the function is great there are different ways you can set it up other than what they show on the box and what I chose to do for my pantry. They have different sizes for it too. I love it!!!
Overall:
I love it I would totally recommend this to other people. It has made getting food storage and organized less daunting and it has given me a place to start. Because let’s be honest organization and food storage are both big projects and this makes it easy. I really love it and I will be buying some for myself. I have been sold on the product. Here is there website if any of you want to check it out http://www.shelfreliance.com/ The price in my opinion is worth it as well. Also just to let you know it is cheaper to buy in bulk rather than just one. If you buy in bulk then I think it is well worth it. To buy just one it is 40$ right now but in bulk like 3 or more it equals 29.99 each rather than 40$ which is a huge savings. I think it is worth it for how easy it makes it and it is so simple. Also I ralized by doing this I didn't have some of the stuff we use on a regular basis that I thought I had. This way when I am plannin gout my meals I can just go into the pantry and say okay I have enough of that and that but I need that. Anything to make palnning meals more simple is a big deal for me. Since planning meals is one thing I hate to do. I won't have to sort through all my cans to see if I have the one can I need amazing. Let me also add you can make this for whatever size cans, even a large 26oz can which I use a lot of but I don't have any right not. Where the oloves are in the first picture there is enough room at then end to change it for a 26 oz can. Did I mention I love this thing.
Review
Assembly:
It was very easy I didn't read the instructions at first because I was so excited. I got it together with very little problems. On the brackets there are little numbers, well I should have realized they had numbers on there for a good reason so you can align the Tracks so they are straight. I had a problem with this, but it had nothing to do with the product and everything to do with the person assembling it (me). I just got the cans I wanted to put in it and then looked to see where I needed the next track to go on the bracket and it was as easy as that.
Look/Quality:
I really like the color and design that they have for it. It is of very good quality; I took it apart many times and it was handling my abuse. It even with stood the time I tried to put a can that was too big in it and I insisted on shoving it in place. It is very sturdy and I even carried it with cans in it and it didn't give. It is pretty light weight considering how durable it is.
Organization/functionality:
Getting this made me so motivated to get my pantry organized and made it fun for me. I am really excited now to get my food storage going, buying more of these will make it easier and a way for me to get started. I actually am going to buy more with my Christmas money so that I can be completely organized. I think the function is great there are different ways you can set it up other than what they show on the box and what I chose to do for my pantry. They have different sizes for it too. I love it!!!
Overall:
I love it I would totally recommend this to other people. It has made getting food storage and organized less daunting and it has given me a place to start. Because let’s be honest organization and food storage are both big projects and this makes it easy. I really love it and I will be buying some for myself. I have been sold on the product. Here is there website if any of you want to check it out http://www.shelfreliance.com/ The price in my opinion is worth it as well. Also just to let you know it is cheaper to buy in bulk rather than just one. If you buy in bulk then I think it is well worth it. To buy just one it is 40$ right now but in bulk like 3 or more it equals 29.99 each rather than 40$ which is a huge savings. I think it is worth it for how easy it makes it and it is so simple. Also I ralized by doing this I didn't have some of the stuff we use on a regular basis that I thought I had. This way when I am plannin gout my meals I can just go into the pantry and say okay I have enough of that and that but I need that. Anything to make palnning meals more simple is a big deal for me. Since planning meals is one thing I hate to do. I won't have to sort through all my cans to see if I have the one can I need amazing. Let me also add you can make this for whatever size cans, even a large 26oz can which I use a lot of but I don't have any right not. Where the oloves are in the first picture there is enough room at then end to change it for a 26 oz can. Did I mention I love this thing.
My Pantry before, not so pretty
My Pantry afterwards, and if I had more it would look so much better
I could fit two on a shelf in my pantry so for this type tha hold 40 cans I can get 80 on a shelf that would be oragnized not just stcked on there and you dig fot the one you want.
6 comments:
That's sooo cool! Looks good!
I always wish my pantry could be organized!
That is so stinkin cool! I have seen those before and wondered how they work so I'm glad to have your personal opinion! I can't believe you randomly won - so awesome! Yay for you and yay for getting organized! Happy all around!! :)
First of all, you're adorable. I love that you took before and after pics of your pantry. That's just great. love it. :) And I totally want one!! You lucky girl.
Em I am so excited you got it and love it. You're too cute. What a nice looking pantry now. Nice review by the way. You totally earned the freebie.
so organized, I wish my pantry looked like that!
Hey!! Thanks for the great review! I am glad you are enjoying it!! I am always on the lookout for people looking to build up their food storage!!
Post a Comment