1 EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Growing up the Territorial Prison would put on a haunted house. I went one year with a group of friends in middle school. I knew at the end when we would exit the front door of the prison the chain saw guy would come running out right as people thought that it was all over and chase them. Well I knew this and I was ahead of the pack with a girl in our group and all of a sudden the chain saw guy comes out running after us and he flew past everyone that was behind us and right to me I was so freaked out I was tripping over myself trying to run and in the meantime of tripping, running and screaming I had peed my pants. It was in front of people I went to school with and the next day at school everyone pretty much knew about it, luckily I wasn't alone because the girl that was with me peed her pants as well. I don't think I have ever been that scared in my life. I have so many embarrassing stories
2 BEST FRIENDS: Daryl by far he knows me the best out of anyone, then one of my really close friends is Beth I love this girl, we just click it is ridiculous, we have only been friends since Imoved here but I consider her a really close friend
3 THINGS I BUY REGULARLY: milk, crackers, fruit
4 PLACES I WANT TO GO: France again with Daryl, Disney World again with my own family, Hawaii, Chicago just cause it is one big city I have never seen
5 GOALS FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR: We really want to get our food storage going, then we really want to get 72 hour kits, then we want to get our emergency funds saved up, we want to save for a car, and patience for me
6 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME: I have a tattoo (I hate it), I use to have my belly button pierced, I like to people watch (I could spend a whole day in an airport just watching people, not in a freaky way), I have bad allergies, I am opinionated, I hate getting up in front of people to speak or whatever it be.
7 THINGS I WOULD NEVER SAY: "I hate to sleep", "I love doing dishes", "I hate crafts", "I don't mind dirty diapers", "I love to give Paiglee her bath", "You look good ( when you don't)", "I am addicted to dirty magazines" (that is funny, I don't care who you are that is funny).
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS SEASON: The music, the talks in church usually always are about the season, the lights, the Christmas cards, family and friends, the busy shopping centers with me not in them, the snow, the food
9 THINGS I SAY TO MY KIDS: "Paiglee, no, no", "You stinker", "Paiglee stop that", "knock it off", "Do you want time out", "I love you, do you love mommy", "Paiglee did you poop?", "Paiglee focus", "you are a cutie"
10 THINGS I DO A LOT: blog, change diapers, dishes, baths, go to Wal-mart, check amazon, color as of lately, make lists and check them off, cook, pee I don't know what is wrong.
11 THINGS I WOULD RATHER NOT LIVE WITHOUT: Daryl, Paiglee, the gospel, my phone, the computer, my house, a car, food, friends, water, grandparents
12 PEOPLE I TAG: Fara, Beth, Jen, Sam, Kristine, Sarah Z., Lauren, Sarah Bade, Sarah Rose, Aspen, Carissa Z., Maria
8 comments:
ha ha that's funny. you're a cute girl. :) i miss you.
I have to dispute one of your things on "6 things most people don't know about me." Who in the world didn't know that you are opinionated?
Ah, Em, you're gonna make me cry. Thanks for missing me. I certainly miss you! I totally want to go to IKEA with you guys. I've never been there!
Thanks again, i love ya girl!
That was so fun to read! I laughed at the "Things I would never say." So funny!
Congratulations!! I came across your blog while looking for food storage related items and appreciate your efforts to become better prepared. I am the Shelf Reliance Secret Shopper and have chosen you as our Secret Shopper winner of the week! I would love to send you a Shelf Reliance Cansolidator to help you in efforts to get your food storage going. If you are would shoot me an email to rebeccasusannepickett@gmail.com with your addresss I will get this in the mail to you!
Oh Em I love you too. I'm glad we're the same so our husbands can feel less alone in this world. This way they have a support as well. :) I almost peed my pants when I read the things you wouldn't say. Good stuff.
Ditto to Sarah Z!
ok I guess I need to do this now. That was really funny.
Post a Comment