So we had our family pictures taken November 1st and we have pretty much all the ones I really need to have. We still have like 20 more that Karen said she would finish just not right now, because it takes so long and she is a busy lady. But I really like them especially since she did it for free as a service to me for Relief Society. Yay! But it was well worth the wait. There are for sure some that I like better than others but for the most part I think they all turned out great. There are even many more that I liked but poor Karen I have pretty much worked her to the bone. But I guess that is what she gets for taking good pictures for free. Just kidding! Enjoy, and feel free to tell me which ones you like or even dislike. Not only do I want to hear but I am sure Karen would love to know since she is just starting her own little business.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! You have an adorable family! :)
They are all cute. My favorite is when Paiglee has her face in her hands...too cute!1
Super cute pictures! Karen did a great job!! I love the ones of you and paiglee playing with the leaves. :) You look amazing too! Gorgeous!! I would have a hard time choosing!
Your pics are adorable. I think they turned out really well. You have a fun family. I can't wait to see which one Daryl picks to have blown up of himself. :) I think you should choose one of you and to the same. Yours are fabulous.
Post a Comment