Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some Finished Projects

Well I finished one of my bigger projects and a couple more file folder games. I have been working on my REALLY big project and it might take a while until I am finished with it. But I am so excited about it. I have really been enjoying myself making all this stuff and the crafty stuff. Then to top it off my ward is having their Super Saturday November 15 or 22 I forget. But their are a ton of fun projects to do for that so I am in craft heaven.


My Boo letters to hang or stand up








File Folder Games









The Armor of God one didn't have a cute picture for the front of the folder that is why my ugly hand writing is on their.



8 comments:

Carrie said...

Fun projects!! I really like the folders.

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

Cute projects!!! How's Rock Springs treating you? I'm jealous you guys have a popeyes!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love those lil' cute BOO letters and I'll love those folders someday when I have children!

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you little miss crafty. I am thinking I need to set up a craft/desk/scrapbook area out in my garage because I am way to scared to bring it out around Anthony. Those are way cute!

Beth said...

Love the blocks. The stickers and Ribbon you put on the look totally cute.

SLSPJ said...

wow, you are a busy lady! they all turned out super cute!

Fara said...

Can we please be crafty together. I love your block letters. Those are so dang cute. Maybe I could place an order :)

Jen said...

holy mama that boo is so freak'n cute. I want one, will you make one for me?? ha ha just kidding. ;)