Thursday, October 30, 2008

In Search of a Pumpkin!!!! Where did they go?

Okay so I can't find a stinkin' pumpkin in this stupid state we call Wyoming. Rock Springs doesn't have any and Laramie doesn't either. So I am a little upset that our family won't be able to carve a pumpkin this year. I knew I should have got it earlier, but I was afraid it might go bad and I would carve it too soon, and I also thought there would be plenty to go around. So if your pumpkin is missing don't ask me, I haven't seen it. Just kidding! But really I might just take one of my neighbors who have like three pumpkins, what the crap. How do stores run out of pumpkins during the month of October. Okay I better stop ranting I am getting my self worked up and all pissed off.


But if anyone knows where I can get a pumpkin before 5pm tomorrow (October 31) I would be very appreciative if you would tell me. Are they hiding them or something? UUGGGHHHH!!!


3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is funny because that happened to me last year. I waited too long, and I couldn't find one pumpkin in laramie that last couple of days before Halloween. We have lots here I will just mail you one!!
I thought you already did family pictures?

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

For some reason that happens every year. We have started doing our pumpkins early because we can NEVER find pumpkins a week before halloween. It's horrible because we never have our pumpkins for halloween because they are dead by then....One year I found pumpkins at Albertsons, but they charge them by weight and so they're pretty expensive...Good luck on the pumpkin searching!

Anonymous said...

You totally could have had one of mine, I only carved one. We went to the pumpkin patch in town to get ours