Yesterday, I was getting ready to go to a baby shower for my friend. I was blow drying my hair and usually Paiglee will watch me by the door as I get ready. She also likes it when I put lip gloss on her; I know it makes her feel so special so she waits for this also. But she usually will mess with the food storage by the bathroom which is a no, no. I looked to check to see what she was doing and I saw her trying to stand up and she was trying to show me something in a bag. I walked closer to her and she slowly walked backwards and I realize she just found the candy bar that her dad keeps hidden from me. I started laughing. Then I gave her a piece and told Daryl her daughter gave up his great hiding spot. He was so upset and just looked at Paiglee and said you totally sold me out. She was all smiles. I had to reward her so she got more Kit-Kat.
Yes, Daryl has to hide candy and junk food from me. Why? I have no restraint; I will eat it all so it won't tempt me any longer. I always knew it was in that area but I could never find it and Daryl would tease me by saying Paiglee knows where it is and you don't. Well he now has to find a new hiding spot because she punk'd him. Even though I still am not sure where it is she will most likely o look there again because she loves sweets just as much as I do.
Yes, Daryl has to hide candy and junk food from me. Why? I have no restraint; I will eat it all so it won't tempt me any longer. I always knew it was in that area but I could never find it and Daryl would tease me by saying Paiglee knows where it is and you don't. Well he now has to find a new hiding spot because she punk'd him. Even though I still am not sure where it is she will most likely o look there again because she loves sweets just as much as I do.
4 comments:
That is funny that she knew where he hid the candy bar, and was able to get it. Daryl's got his hands full with the two of you!!!
I haven't even begun to check out all the parks here, but they don't seem too bad. I am a little bit of a chicken because I am not sure of some of the neighborhoods so I haven't done much park hopping.
That is too funny! Go Paiglee! That is so awesome.
I have no control over chocolate either!!! Especially milk chocolate.
Post a Comment