Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Things have been out of Whack

This past Sunday I woke up to no running water. I couldn't believe it since not even a week before the water was off due to another main breaking actually it might have been the same one. I swear this is added to our long list of why we hate Laramie, they must not build things properly or they just don't know how to fix it. Last summer our water was off a lot and at one point for almost a whole day to mains breaking and the funny thing is they are always fixing it in the same spot as before, so they must not know how to do it. Plus I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to church since I had no water to get my hair even a little under control. I wasn't happy about this since the week before we didn't make it due to horrible teething and sleep deprivation. I had a feeling this week would also be out of whack. So far it is holding true.

Monday I got a phone call saying that my water babies class that I signed up for was canceled. I was pretty bummed about this since it would have been any easy opportunity to get out with Paiglee and get interaction with other mommies for the next month or longer. Plus we did it last Spring and I loved it even if Paiglee didn't but now that she is older and we go swimming a lot at the Rec center she loves the water and I was looking forward to dunking her again (sounds bizarre but I just wanted to see if she would scream her head off like she did last time we took the class). I don't have the guts to do it to her by myself, then I would look just like a mean mom, but if there are other moms dunking their babies then it won't look so bad. So I am bummed. I thought I might take the class at the Rec but I think I remember Sarah telling me it wasn't as good as the one at the University. I am looking for something else cause I can't make it without giving Paiglee something to do we are dying here.


Well one more thing to add to the bad juju (is that a word). I went to my weight watcher meeting tonight and yeah I am up like 2lbs. Now normally this wouldn't get to me but ever since the holidays I have gained almost half of what I lost back. Talk about discouraging, I was .4 of a pound from meeting my first weight goal then the break came and messed me all up. And I can't seem to get back on track. I have wanted to quit many times but I keep saying it helps, because I can have a bad week and the meeting usually get me back on track for a day or two at least. I find it hard to loose weight when you stay at home all day and have only one child cause lets admit one is easier than two. I find I have a lot of time to eat. I can't find enough to keep me busy, cause I can only clean 800 some square feet so much in one day, plus who wants to clean all day even with all the messes Paiglee makes. It wouldn't be such an issue if it were nice and we could spend all day in the park or riding bikes or going for a walk or just being outside. But it is usually freezing or below. So I find I get board and so does Paiglee cause she looses interest pretty fast in stuff. Plus I don't want to go to wal-mart cause then I will end up buying stuff we don't need, I am known to do such things (seems kind of random to add that but here in Laramie going to Walmart is a pass time activity, oh I know it sounds ridiculous and it is). The one day I look forward to is Friday when we go to play group, if only it could be every day. I am at a loss. Anyone have any suggestions, other than having another baby, please do tell.


Oh and to end the great evening Romney lost to McCain in Florida. Now talk about a bad day, he better not get the nomination I would much rather have the Clinton Clan in there and she isn't even Republican. I really hope Romney pulls through with super Tuesday.


Talk about being out of whack. Sounds depressing but I can't wait for things to turn around, around here. Please just let it get nice.
Just thought I would add these, Paiglee loved this if she had it her way she would have had me keep her up there all day. I think she liked it cause it made her feel tall.



No comments: