Well yesterday I didn't get a whole lot done, that I should have. Partly due to my lack of motivation but also Paiglee was increasingly cranky and she got into things more than usual yesterday. I wanted to get some things cleaned around here and dust was the main thing. Well Paiglee is pretty good while I am cleaning she normally follows and stays out of the way for the most part. It was her snack time and I gave her some Ritz crackers and she for some reason likes to jump on her trampoline while she eats snacks, you think she might choke but she doesn't. Well I was busy dusting and I heard a weird noise while she was jumping, and yes she was jumping on her crackers and then she would walk in it and smear it. I was annoyed that she did it but what can I expect she does it all the time and I should have known better but I couldn't take her getting into stuff so I put her in her room until I was done with dusting and I got her mess cleaned up. Oh I must also add Paiglee has finally figured out how to climb onto chairs and she has even started to push them to the place she wants to reach something, I knew my days were limited until she did this but why can't it wait a little longer. Well she has even pulled out the chairs to the table and climbed onto the table to get stuff. I keep a lot of stuff there that I don't want her to get, now where am I going to put it. Oh and she will move anything she thinks she can possibly stand on to reach something, the other day she was pulling our canned goods off the shelf in the hall and she was on a small plastic bin that I am surprised didn't tip with her on it and then I can just see everything come down on her. I must also say she has already had them fall off onto her hand because she was playing there. But back to my story, I went to let Paiglee out of her room and I heard banging on the wall she had put her leapfrog table by the wall and climbed onto it and she couldn't get down, partly because she was afraid. I couldn't help it I took a picture and when she saw that I had the camera she started to cry. But she of course throughout the day kept climbing on it. She has even started to climb on the couch and stand on the arms of it, it freaks me out, she almost fell yesterday. Her feet slipped from under her and she would have fell backwards in the air but somehow she caught herself and laughed. She knows no fear, it seems. I thought I had my house completely baby proofed and this isn't something I can fix, unless I get rid of all chairs, very unlikely.
Sorry it is Blurry
eating and juping
I also wanted to take a minute and share how much Paiglee is getting older by the day. And lets me know she isn't my baby anymore. :*( Yesterday she was having a snack and she was watching her movie and I heard a rapper rustling well Paiglee found one somewhere and balled it up in her hand and went to the Kitchen and put it in the trash can. Then walked away like a big little person (she normally likes to play with the trash) I was shocked and so I gave her another rapper I had and asked her to throw it in the garbage and she looked at me like huh? and then she took it from my hand and went to the garbage like before. I asked her to do it two more times and each time she did it like a big girl. I know some might think it is silly but, it is one of those moments where you are so proud of your baby cause you realize they are putting things together and understanding you. For those who have kids I am sure you know what the feeling is that I am talking about. And I wanted to just take note of all the stuff Paiglee is saying as of now. She says: uh oh, bye bye, no, two, eat (and signs this also), mama (this is a rare one to hear her say, and I don't know why), Dada, apple or app-um, whoa, hey (she uses this to get my attention not mama), toot-toot ( part of a wiggle song), go, baby (rare), hi, shh shh ( that may not count but it is part of a song and she knows it means quiet), more (but she doesn't say it she only signs it). I can't think of others right now but these are the words she uses the most right now and I can't get her to say anything else, like if I say mama nope she won't and if I ask her to repeat something she could care less. She has just started to do the signs for itsy bitsy spider and twinkle little start, and I don't even have to sing them sometimes she will just babble with the tune and do some of the motions. I can't explain how that makes me feel when she learns something new we have taught her it is the best. When I sing the ABC's to her she will do AB..D...E...S those are the ones she knows but she will always get AB and then mimic the tune with her own gibberish sometimes JK is AB. And when I count on my hand to her she will hold up her hand and use her fingers but three is two and one is two and every number is two. I have even asked her once how old is Paiglee she said 2 I said no you are one she said no 2. That is the biggest conversation I have had with her in words. Where we both understood what was being said. She is a smarty and I know when she does speak pretty good I probably won't be able to get her to be quiet. But I think it will be fun.
1 comment:
Fun to read about your little princess. She is growing up! They change into little people SO fast. Sometimes I hate it, while other times I welcome it. I can't believe that my Gracee will be in kindergarten next year! AHHH!!
Post a Comment