Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

We had our family pictures done, and some begrudgingly participated i.e. Daryl.  He absolutely hates them like might rather cut off his left arm.  I don't get it, I don't mind it, I love getting new pictures of my kids especially when they are good pictures.

Well I wasn't super impressed with the pictures that we had taken last year.  They were fine but not like this years or ones we have had taken in the past.  Plus last year they cost the most out of all the times we have paid for them to be done.  So it stinks when you aren't crazy about them and they were pricey (in my opinion).  But right after we had last years taken I went to a craft fair thing and I met a girl that took photo's she had her work displayed and it was great.  I was expecting her to tell me she was pricey but she wasn't, she was a little more than half of what I spent on the ones I just had taken and they were better.  So I was sad but I held onto her card, I made sure it didn't leave my fridge all year long.  So when it came to take pictures this fall I emailed her asking for an appointment.  I swear she told me they were more in price when I talked to her a year a go but to my surprise they were even cheaper.  I know! I was thrilled and so excited.  I am always nervous getting our pictures taken I just want things to turn out.  If there is one thing I just can't go without it would be family pictures.  I love looking back at pictures of my family growing up and I just want lots of pictures for my girls to look back on and enjoy.

I am super pleased with these pictures Lynlee Steirle took them for us her business is called RoLo Photography.  She really did an awesome job.  Here is just a few of what we had taken.  I love that I won't have to search for a photographer anymore that is good and great price.  LOVE, LOVE!

Emery was a grump and wouldn't let paiglee take picture with her, so we didn't get any of just the two of them.  She wanted to be mostly with daddy, and we each only got one picture with her.  When we tried to have Paiglee hold her she threw her head back and hit Paiglee in the nose that was not awesome.  Poor paiglee just cried and cried, I am just glad her nose didn't break and there wasn't blood.  Paiglee gets bloody noses easily.  Daryl was in pain the whole time just having to be there.  But after her saw the finished product he really loved them and he said it was worth it.  He said maybe I can give her so ideas next time.  I just looked at him and said you could have this time if you weren't so grumpy about being present.  Oh the joys of getting everyone to take a picture in peace and no hang ups.
















 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

They look great! Darling family! Family pictures are always a chore! Glad you're happy with them. Hugs..