So I have gotten almost caught up for the most part. Make sure you read older posts to read newer posts I have posted. And if you haven't noticed my blog is public again. I will see if I like it and will keep it public.
Yours are WAY better than the other ones! When you posted them to facebook, I was using my phone to browse and didn't see the caption you had on there about it being Dr. Seuss, but I knew right away - so you did great!
2 comments:
I love the cake pops, Emily. You really did a great job.
Yours are WAY better than the other ones! When you posted them to facebook, I was using my phone to browse and didn't see the caption you had on there about it being Dr. Seuss, but I knew right away - so you did great!
Post a Comment