So we had Paiglee's party the Saturday following her actual birthday. She really wanted a sponge bob birthday party. As much as I hate the sponge, I put up with him cause Paiglee really likes him. We invited only her girl friends and the ones she is closest to. We did a pinata and the water slide, although it broke but luckily her friend Lily gave her a cool sprinkler that we pulled out in its place.


Poor sponge bob had no clue what he had coming, I love how Lily is giving him the look of I'm gonna get you.


Then when all the candy was collected and Sponge Bob was empty the girls weren't satisfied they wanted to stab the sponge, it was hilarious.


To save on money I made cupcakes for her party and tried to make them sponge bob, yeah not so great, oh well they ate them.
It was really cute when the girls sang happy birthday to Paiglee they weren't one hundred percent sure of what word came next until I began to help them out.
Poor sponge bob had no clue what he had coming, I love how Lily is giving him the look of I'm gonna get you.
Everyone got a couple turns at beating on the square
Then when all the candy was collected and Sponge Bob was empty the girls weren't satisfied they wanted to stab the sponge, it was hilarious.
Wearing the robe that Grandma Koch gave to her, she really likes it and we love it to because she wears it to blow dry her hair so she isn't cold.
I think she enjoyed the party and her friends had a good time as well. She asks occasionally when her Birthday is coming. I got sick of it and told her if she asked again she wouldn't have another. I know horrible but leading up to the birthday it was everyday of her asking. It was suppose to stop after, right? So now she is five, the number she has been talking about for almost the entire past year. I am so glad she had so many friends to share her day with. Lucky Girl!!
2 comments:
ok now so much makes sense everytime legacy talks about paiglee birthday... I love it the cupcakes are super cute.. they must have been really yummy now I understand why legz says she wants a sponge bob cupcake from you.. You did an awesome job looks so fun...
How cute.. and so creative with the cup cakes! Looks like the girls had a blast!
Post a Comment