Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Paiglee

Paiglee turned five yesterday. We are having a party for her tomorrow with her little friends. Since D had the week off of work we decided to head to Utah to do something fun for her actual Birthday. We went to a Bounce house it was so fun. She loved it, we walked in the doors and she said, "mom can I go?" We were afraid she wouldn't leave us since she wouldn't have anyone to play with, so we invited our friends the Anderson's to come and D's brother John and the kids. She had so much fun, and I think the adults enjoyed themselves too. We also went to Moochie's it is another Diner's, Drive-In's, and Dives place it was yummy. We got the philly cheese steak and the meatball sub. D over ordered so we had a ton of food, but we had a good lunch today because of it. It will be a place we revisit. Then we went to target to let her use some of her Birthday money and to pick up a game from us. I think she enjoyed it and she finally caught on to the idea that it was in fact her Birthday but that her party wasn't until Saturday. She loved it when people texted telling her Happy Birthday! So thanks to everyone that did. She likes to tell us that she is five, she acts like a 16 year old reminding their parents.


The Birthday Girl




D and Emery, she didn't cry, or seem to mind it much





I missed her first face she made going down it was hilarious I think it caught her stomach a bit









I thought I would just write a few things about Paiglee so I can remember them later on. Paiglee is still a very shy girl. She is a talker though once she warms up or if kids are around that she knows. She is very observant and catches on to things pretty quick. She loves to go, go, go, almost everyday she asks two things "what are we doing today" "what friends am I going to play with today". She is a social bug, and loves to play with people. She is so smart, and is already reading, and is just so prepared for kindergarten, it makes me so proud. I for a while was a little worried because she was socially behind for a moment, but pre-school caught her right up. She talks D's and my ear off. We have to tell her okay Paiglee it is quiet time right now no more talking. She is well behaved for the most part, there are always improvements to be had but she is so good. Now she is learning to work the system and seeing the cracks in our parenting but I think that just comes with the territory. She is so excited for kindergarten and I am so glad she is going to have some friends in her class before she even goes, it will be an easy transition for her I think. She is a sensitive girl and very emotional. She loves boy stuff and is a tomboy and before I had Emery I was trying so hard to get her to like more girly stuff like barbies and babies, but she would prefer a truck and train to anything else. But she is well balanced I think she still plays with girl stuff just not the most. She likes jewelry but doesn't like to wear it a lot. She likes her long hair but hates to have it brushed and sometimes done. She doesn't like to really wear dresses, she would prefer pants or shorts. She loves her bike both her tricycle and her two wheeler, she can't give up the tricycle for some reason. She hates cleaning her room, and did I mention she is so stubborn. The teenage years won't be fun with her I am guessing. She loves her family a lot, she is protective of her sister and when D and I wrestle or mess around she is so defensive of the under dog. She is the only one that can get Emery laughing in hysterics and I love it. She loves to be told how loved she is, and more so since Emery came a long. She loves to have her back tickled and her arm, just like her mama. he loves the water, although she hasn't taken swimming lessons. Her favorite things to eat right now would be cereal and Popsicles. And she has just recently began to say "oh that is so cute.." to whatever she is referring to . She is a joy to have, she keeps us on our toes, and she is so entertaining. We love her to pieces.


I love this pic




1 comment:

Lucashell said...

wow what a day but it looks like you guys had a super fun time.. Legz can't stop talking about her birthday party.. Happy birthday Paiglee can't believe she is 5 wow..