Well our computer is back and running, now for some catch up.
The week of Halloween was pretty crazy. Paiglee had her school Halloween party, and she did so much better than last year with the songs. She actually did some words and did most of the actions to the songs they sang for us. They had fishing, she decorated a balloon, she played some games and they at the end they practiced trick or treating. There was also a snack as well that everyone brought. Paiglee was super talkative and kept telling us everyone of her classmates names. She was super social, which is a huge improvement from last year. She was sometimes too busy talking to pay attention to what was going on. She had a lot of fun and Daryl and I enjoyed seeing the difference from last year to this year. She still gets shy and that is becoming more so with adults than children but really I am fine with her being afraid of adults.
The week of Halloween was pretty crazy. Paiglee had her school Halloween party, and she did so much better than last year with the songs. She actually did some words and did most of the actions to the songs they sang for us. They had fishing, she decorated a balloon, she played some games and they at the end they practiced trick or treating. There was also a snack as well that everyone brought. Paiglee was super talkative and kept telling us everyone of her classmates names. She was super social, which is a huge improvement from last year. She was sometimes too busy talking to pay attention to what was going on. She had a lot of fun and Daryl and I enjoyed seeing the difference from last year to this year. She still gets shy and that is becoming more so with adults than children but really I am fine with her being afraid of adults.
There was a homeless ,toothless lady standing right next to me, and she had Paiglee freaked out. She totally looks bothered. It was annoying! What is more annoying to me now when I look at these pictures that is what I think of, is the homeless lady saying honey look at mommy. She couldn't look at me because she was freaked out by her. I mean she had the face of a witch and was dressed in a snow suit.
This was my second attempt of getting a picture of her with the crazy lady talking to her. Can you see the discomfort on her face.
The homeless lady annoyed me to the hilt, barged into our private party. I don't have patience it was rude and it annoyed me. Sorry I don't have a big heart, shoot me I will work on it some day. The Homeless lady did ask me if the olives had bones in them, she then proceeded to tell me that if so she couldn't eat them because she didn't have any teeth. And I just looked at her and said yeah that poses a problem but that they didn't have bones in them. Commical but so annoying at the same time. An after thought I had as well if she didn't have teeth how can she chew the chips she put on her plate? I don't know I have seen the lady before at Smiths causing problems, she has dementia or something. She was also attempting to pocket the kids candy. Yeah it bothered me big time because now when I think of that party I think of the that lady.
Paiglee watching others get their picture taken by the teacher
Saturday our Library had a carnival thing going on so I went with some friends to that to check it out. It was pretty crowded but Paiglee had fun, and saw some friends from her class. She kicked butt at the dart throwing game she didn't hit a ballon but she has an arm on her for sure.
Paiglee and Legacy outside the Library
Also on Saturday the three wards in our building did a combined trunk or treat. We were wiped out on candy. After the trunk or treat just our ward had a Halloween party and dinner. There was soup and rolls served and they soups I ate were yummy! The ones I tried not so much. And surprisingly Paiglee had two bowls of this really good chili which is rare for her, she doesn't usually eat other peoples food. Then after the dinner there was a carnival where each room was something different. The YW which I am a part of was in charge of the spook alley and it turned out pretty well. I took my mummy costume for that part of it but I couldn't wear it the whole time I would have been too uncomfortable. But it was fun, and we were ready for the night to end when we were done.
Paiglee and Lily and the trunk or treat
Sunday night we went trick or treating for a bit, just to the fire station because they give out king size candy bars. Then we did two streets in the "rich" area because they usually hand out more candy for less work. One house these boys were dressed up and were laying still then jumped up when Paiglee and I walked by. I knew they were there but they got Paiglee pretty good, I wasn't impressed. The whole time Paiglee was so excited and kept saying trick or treating was her favorite thing to do. She really enjoyed it, and it was enjoyable to just drive around as a family for the evening. It was cold but not too bad, I would take that over snow any day. When we got home Paiglee sat at the door waiting for trick or treaters and we had a few but since we were out at the popular time we missed most of the rush. She loved handing out the candy, and getting her to bed that night was a little more difficult than normal.
1 comment:
That pic of legz and paiglee is so cute.. Halloween was so fun..
Post a Comment