It has been a long and nerve racking wait. But there is more explanation for my absence and slacking than we have just been super busy, which is part. We are finally expecting a little one January 22, 2011. After two ultrasounds and then hearing the heart beat again today, I think it is okay to let the world know.
7 comments:
Hooray! I hope that things keep going well for you! congrats!
I finally caught up on all your posts - you guys took a LONG vacation! How nice. The humidity over here IS awful. I haven't done my hair in weeks because it just ends up being really frizzy, so what's the point? Plus it's too hot to even think about turning on the blow dryer. Anyway, my favorite parts about what you guys have been up to are Daryl starting a fire and you being pregnant! Very happy for you guys!
You weren't kidding about the catch up, but it's looks/sounds like you've had a great summer. Congrats on the pregnancy!!
I am still trying to catch up, but almost there. I love to read the updates. I vow to never get so far behind again. (ha ha) Congrats on the little one, that is wonderful!
Congrats ----- We are so excited for you guys.
Love the Arnett's
Congrats Emily! So happy for you to have such a great outcome on this emotional journey! Keep us updated!
Congratulatons on the pregnancy and making it to the second trimester! Also, I read your post about the b-day present from Lily and smiled. We actually saw them at the park last week. She's a cute little girl.
Post a Comment