"Shelf Reliance is giving away a Harvest 72" food rotation system! Visit the Shelf Reliance blog at
http://www.shelfreliance.com/blog/ to enter. The Harvest 72" is valued at $459.99 and can hold up to 600 cans, making it perfect for a healthy food storage supply. The winner will be announced on Friday, June 26th, so hurry to the blog for your chance to win!"
4 comments:
Can I do it, even though I'm private??
Jen I am pretty sure anyone cando it.
My sister showed me this yesterday. My sister has one out in her garage and it way cool! I need to sign up for the free giveaway today too.
Emily, It's great to hear from you! Thanks for your comment on megsinspiredinteriors.blogspot.com. My hourly rates are based on what kind of services you are looking for, a new design or a redesign. My rates start at $20/hour. I would be willing to travel but am also willing to work with you long distance too if you are interested. I will help you design any number of rooms, from one to your whole house. Please let me know if you have any more questions. I'm looking forward to hearing from you again soon.
Megan Wilson
Inspired Interiors
Post a Comment