Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Love Story meets Viva La Vida

Daryl's cousin posted this on Facebook and I love it I want the song so bad but unfortunately it isn't ready yet for a little while. I recommend everyone to listen to the whole thing. It is the song Love Story by Taylor Swift and Viva La Vida by Coldplay meshed kind of it is amazing. I found this right after getting back from our Young Women activity that just so happened to be about good choices to make when it come to music and Love Story was talked about. I love love love this song, not so much a fan of the Love Story song on its own but like this, I love it. Just makes you feel good. This man is so talented this guys name is Jon Schmidt.

Pause my music to listen to it.
This Song will be released in the Summer 2009 look for it

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I am seriously obsessed with this song! I found it a couple weeks ago and have listened to it everyday since!! Beautiful music! I keep telling Bradyn if he keeps up his piano he can play like that someday. :) Glad you're making better music choices. hahaha

becky ward said...

that is so awesome. i am going to add a link to my blog as well! thanks for sharing!

Kathryn said...

You should read the entry titled "Tender Mercies" on Chris & Cheryl Ringers blog under my contacts "Manhattan Melodrama" they are on my blog role. You will see this song in all it's beauty by reading Chris' entry. So touching.

Carrie said...

I first saw this a few weeks ago on the blog Kathyrn told you about. I knew the family in Laramie, and their little boy was in an accident in Gillette. Anyway, it was amazing to watch him play the piano. I have listened to the song everyday since then. It is amazing to watch people with such great talent.

Unknown said...

I love love love that! Wow