Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My baby

So I have been thinking lately a lot about how lucky I am to have Paiglee. She is seriously the light of my life. I love her to pieces and if she would let me I would smother her with kisses and hugs. She makes me laugh all the time because she says some pretty funny things and she isn’t so graceful. She is so much like me it isn't even funny. She is a shy little girl, she is a bubbly girl, she is a moody girl, she has attitude and likes things a certain way usually her way. We but heads a ton but we have great times too. I understand her very well sometimes I don't get her but mostly because she is not being vocal. She wakes up like me, if not woken up just right she can be the biggest brat in the world. She loves to have her back rubbed and tickled by me. She is a night owl, and loves her sleep. She can be such a ham (or dork) it is funny to watch her in her hyper silly moods, in all she is an amazing little girl and I love her soooo much. Life without her would be a very dark life. I look back at the time before I had her and now realize that she was meant to be in our life at the time and circumstances in which she came to us. She really is a gift from our Father in Heaven and He really does know what is best and has my life mapped out for me, because Heaven knows I do not and when I do a wrench is thrown in to show otherwise. So here is to one amazing little girl that I thank God for each day, and want to cherish just a little more, with each passing day.

I love you baby girl, beyond words


She has grapes in her cheeks, she loves to do this








5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute little goober.

Jen said...

Ah em, you made me tear up. What a sweet girl, what a sweet mom.

Maria said...

I'm glad Paiglee was born to you too! She is a sweet girl, like her sweet mom.

Aspen said...

Cute! She is just growing right up!!!

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

So beautiful. I can't believe how big she is.