Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Little one sick, Anxious, and waiting

Well Sunday after Paiglee woke from her nap she had a fever and was very clingy. She sometimes gets fevers but they go away quickly and were due to her teeth most of the time. Well she has all her teeth and her two year molars couldn't possibly be coming through. Monday her fever was still going strong so we took her to the doctor because she had no other symptoms. Turns out she had a sore throat and I am sure a tummy ache because she had a ton of gas. Poor girl just wanted to be cuddled and sleep with Daryl or me. So since Sunday we have all just been watching TV and sleeping and trying to get better. Luckily today Paiglee seems to be doing better although she still has a sore throat I found out when we went to her 2 year check up.

I have been struggling with allergies and look like I have a nose cold because I am constantly sneezing and blowing my nose. I can't wait until things die a little so the pollen in the air will not be so irritating. July and August are usually better since things aren't growing as much. I am pretty bored around here; I am going stir crazy cause I want out of this town. I really cannot wait. I want to start packing right now. I am so tired of living in this tiny apartment and feeling like there is no room. I have 29 more days until we move and I hope it goes by quickly. I know I will miss Laramie just because it is all I have known and the normalcy of it all. But really I am so excited for this change and to feel like we are moving on and out of this rut that I can't help but be excited and anxious. It is pretty much all I think about. I am sure after this weekend we are going to pack up some of our stuff to make it not feel so cluttered around here. That will be so welcoming.

Daryl had his finger nail removed on Monday, so we won't have to fear it being yanked off. I guess it was impeding the healing as well. So hopefully it will be done before we leave but at the rate it seems to be moving I highly doubt it. That is another thing I am so ready to be done with. I am so bitter about that finger I just want it to heal and hurry up with it. My goodness it has taken long enough. It has been almost two months since it happened and I really just want the nuisance of it to be gone. Plus since it is worker comp the doctors are just soaking it up. What crap!! If only they knew this our life they are screwing with. But oh well nothing I can do but wait, something I am not good at doing.
Paiglee sleeping with her daddy.

This is pretty much where is has spent that last few days

No comments: