Monday, July 14, 2008

Family and Party

We have had quite the busy past week. Daryl's family came in on Friday night and was here until Sunday. They spent a lot of time traveling between Cheyenne and Laramie because Daryl's mom's mom isn't doing very well and they want to spend a lot of time with her in case she passes. We enjoyed it anyway. We had Paiglee's birthday party on Saturday and that went well. We just hung out with friends and family and had pizza and cake and ice-cream. It was a good day and Paiglee received some really nice gifts. Sunday we went to church and Daryl's family came for sacrament and then was off to Salt Lake. It was great to see them since we don't get to see them as often as we would like. They are always fun to be around and Daryl and I love any chance we get to see them.

We finally got the call saying our appliances arrived in Rock Springs at the Home Depot. So Daryl and I will be heading out there this Sunday to install them and get them moved in. We are really excited about it. We can't wait to see them and see how they look in our new home. Silly I know they are appliances but trust me if you ever get the chance to get new appliances something about it just makes it so fun and exciting. Plus I have wanted to go back to Rock Springs ever since we left just to stare at our new home. I know totally stupid but the excitement overwhelms me. I will try and remember to take pictures of them installed and stuff. We also are going to get some measurements for our yard so we can get grass and landscaping stuff ordered so we can get that done the first two weeks in August. We only have 17 more days until we finally leave. I feel like we should be packing more but I sometimes look around and don't know where to begin. Plus we use just about everything right now, okay well maybe not everything.

So this next week is going to be busy once again like last week (not a bad thing). We have to get some more stuff turned in for the house and Daryl's family will be stopping by again on their way back from Utah for a few days. This is my last week with my personal trainer which is a bummer; he has really helped me push myself. So I am sure it might be another week until I post again unless I am really bored.




2 comments:

SLSPJ said...

Hi Emily, I am so glad you found us! You better add us to your blog list because I am adding you to ours! Lindsay

Sarah B. said...

Man, I really am going to miss you guys. Well, maybe not Daryl. Hee hee!