Friday, May 30, 2008

Family, Hiking, and of course new pics of THE Finger, Beware!!!

Well, today Daryl's brother Lyle left, him and his wife and 3month baby Kaden came to visit. It was Daryl's and my first time meeting Evet and the new little guy. It was just good to see them and to kind of catch up. Daryl and Lyle have always been pretty close and have pretty much the same interests, so for Daryl it is extra special for Lyle to come. It was a big bummer that they weren't able to go out and shoot their guns or go mountian biking due to Daryl's finger but oh well. We did go on a hike with them and we almost got lost but we found our way back. Other than that we just hung out watched Rambo and ate. We hope that sometime we can go visit them in Key West were they are moving for about three years. We will see.

On Wednesday Daryl went to the doctor for his finger. I guess his finger is doing good and everything looks the way it should for now. I do have to warn you that these new pictures of his finger are worse than when it actually got cut off. Daryl starts Physical therapy on Tuesday which I can only imagine how painful it is going to be.

Here are some pictures from the last couple of Days.

Paiglee and me just messing around


We got Paiglee's baby swing out for Kaden and she was traying to swing on it she was saying weee, weee! What a goof ball.




Daryl's Finger, doc said the nail that is left will fall off and the pokey things you see sticking from the finger nail are some sort of stitch to keep it all together.




This is the worst picture





Lyle, Evet, and Kaden hiking

Paiglee did really good this time when we let her down at the end


Paiglee lead us back to the cars


During Lunch today Paiglee stuck her gold fish in her sandwhich sticking up I tried to get a picture but she messed some of it up. You can kind of see.


Paiglee will say cheeese now when you take her picture.

3 comments:

Emily Asay said...

very cute pictures, I think his finger looks better--I'm glad its healing and didn't get infected!

Sarah B. said...

Cute hairstyles! I should try that one. Goodness knows my kiddo has enough hair. It looks like you guys had a great time. Holy Cow...that finger. Sexy! :-)

Our Future Rooted in Our Past said...

Daryl, your finger looks to be healing nicely. We are sorry that you got hurt. Emily you do such a great job on your blog. Thanks for sharing.