Today is officially our Third year anniversary, of when we were sealed in the Denver temple for time and all eternity. We didn't do anything real special due to the day it falls on and also a baby sitter and no movies we want to pay an arm and a leg for, and we live in a town with nothing to do other than eat and watch movies. But we did go to Perkins for breakfast Saturday Morning, we both really like to eat breakfast. We did spend last night just playing games and watching the debate, talk about a hot date. I was going to post pictures but opted out since we both couldn't take a good picture. Oh and our anniversary gift for us was we bought the game Scattergories. I know we are big spenders, but this anniversary will just have to be sacrificed for better ones to come. We will make it a big deal next year, this year just couldn't happen the way either one of us would have hoped for.
But I do think this one is a big deal in the fact as to where we started and where we are today. We have faced a lot of difficult obstacles early on in our marriage and a lot of them were all at once. And I use early cause for me three is BIG right now. But I look back on the years and I can't help but enjoy knowing that it gets even better. Marriage is not an easy thing and for those who think it is wait until you walk head on into the winds, but I know that if I were married to anyone other than Daryl it wouldn't be worth it. I truly believe that Daryl's and my path were destined to meet, we are what helps even the other out. I know that our life together is going to be one to write in the books about, I can see it and I feel it in my heart. What is even more exciting is this is just the beginning of it.
Here are some pictures through the years
On another note, Paiglee's First Day of Nursery was today. I was so excited to see how things would turn out especially since we now meet at noon. But we planned for it and Paiglee took a short nap before church and we did pretty good once again in Sacrament. Then when I took her to nursery she saw the toys and I no longer existed. I just sneaked out while she wasn't looking and I came to check on her a few minutes later and she was great. I checked on her after Sunday school and before Relief Society and she was doing just fine. I couldn't help but keep saying to Daryl doesn't it feel weird to not have to worry about her and to just sit and listen. I did realize how much she was a distraction to me because I had a hard time listening to the speakers. Paiglee was crying when I picked her up but other than that she was great. One down fall, they didn't come get me when Paiglee had a poopy diaper and she has really sensitive skin so she has a diaper rash now. But it will go away quickly since we finally found something that works on her skin. If anyone ever has a bad diaper rash to deal with let me know I have the best stuff. So I am excited that the rest of the Sundays will be of only keeping her calm in sacrament and Daryl and I no longer have to walk the halls or leave early due to a screaming child. It makes all the bad Sundays worth it now, but it doesn't mean I want them back.
2 comments:
Happy anniversary! That's so great 3 whole years! Ours will be 6 this year! Crazy! What is your diaper rash secret?
Happy Anniversary. We saw you on Sunday and I totally forgot! Cute pics. Love Paiglee's chair!!!!!
Post a Comment