Monday, January 14, 2008

Busy trying to get life back in order.. and blabbing





Well not much has gone on really, other than just trying to get things around here back in order for the semester and get our schedules figured out. We can write it on paper all we want but until we live 1-2 weeks of the semester we don't know how it will be.



Saturday we went to Cheyenne to take Curtis out for his B-day. We got a late start because I wasn't feeling motivated and then I talked to my friend Cheyanne for ever and when we finally were ready to go we couldn't get the portable DVD player to work and this is a must. The lighter wasn't working so we turned around before getting out of town to figure out what was wrong. Turned out that the fuse needed to be replaced and luckily when Daryl opened the fuse place there were new ones stored in there. Then we left and I was pretty annoyed with it all just the fact that we were pushing the time limit of Paiglee crashing. We also had to go to the mall and get Paiglee new tennis shoes, cause last time we went Payless didn't have any cute ones or any shoes that could work for all purpose stuff. Then in the mall they have this play area and we took Paiglee there to burn time and energy and then when we left she was upset but we let her walk out which helped but she didn't want to walk out of the mall. So she screamed and I had a feeling that dinner was going to be no fun. We barely ordered and I had to put her in the car a drive around until Daryl called to tell us our food was ready. I wasn't happy about this especially since she screamed in the car, it didn't last long after she realized that I wasn't about to put up with it she was quite and it gave me time to re-center. Then we went in and she ate and it was great. Paiglee normally does good eating out as long as we time it right but I knew the time wasn't right and it doesn't help when you have a waiter who wants to talk, and all I want is my freakin' order and get my food ASAP. Or you know what bugs me even more is when your child isn't on their best behavior and they are throwing a little fit and the waiter out of all people try to calm them. Man if they could see my insides boiling they would know how inappropriate I think that is. I just want to yell at them you deal with the food and worry about getting it here fast and I will take care of my child. I have had that numerous times and I have tried to figure out why people feel the need to try and soothe my kid who they don't even know. AAHH!! You can tell they don't have kids, all that is needed is food and quick. Okay enough venting. Anyway, after dinner we stopped by DQ yum, and got ice cream. Other than the one big fit of Paiglee's everything was fine, I just feel bad that we were there to celebrate Curtis' B-day and we had a cranky kid who made it hard to enjoy the time leading up to eating.



Sunday was good we were so early to church, loved it,we have been doing good with this. Ever since they split the wards we have only been late maybe once or twice. Now that we meet at noon it is even better. Paiglee was great in sacrament and you know when you think to yourself man she is being good, then all comes unleashed. Well nursery wasn't going to happen I opened the door and she screamed and she didn't stop until we left and even after leaving she whined, then if I went back in the direction she started to cry. I tried several times to get her to go and finally stopped cause there was another little boy who didn't want to be there and anytime Paiglee cried she made him cry. So we decided to take Daryl and Paiglee home and I went back for relief society, cause I didn't want to miss it. But talk about jinxing myself all the talk of how good she was last week. I just hope that it was due to her not having a good nap before Church and not having a good lunch. Last week her lunch and nap were great, that might be why she did great. Oh well I enjoyed church even if I had to take her home, the lessons and talks were great.



Today was a good but out of whack day. I woke up like planned and went swimming at 7:30 am and then came home and kinda got Paiglee and me ready for the day. Then I sat on the couch and became very sleepy and before I knew it Paiglee was wanting to take a nap and I ended up sleeping until 1:30pm and then my day was gone since after that I didn't feel like doing much. I got out though ran some errands and then before I knew it I had to go to the gym and run. I am going to try my hardest this semester to get to bed by 10pm I have to I won't make it other wise with this triathlon training and having to get up on some mornings to swim. The past several weeks I have had headaches I think due to the lack of sleep. I do it to myself though, I am a night owl always have been. But if I don't get to bed at a decent time every night I might have more whacky days like today.



Sorry no current pics.

1 comment:

Our Future Rooted in Our Past said...

Paiglee is so cute. Thank you for sharing the pictures.