Well here is the sum up for this week so far. Monday I got my hair cut it needed it, I decided to keep it the same as the cut before, because it was so cute and surprisingly it looks good on me. Plus everyone I came into contact with, either told me it was cute or that they wanted it and wanted to know who cut it. I have to agree this hair cut is the best. For those of you who haven't seen it maybe someday I will post a picture of me with my hair done cause so far I have no pictures of my hair at least done i should say. It makes a world of difference.
Tuesday was a down day and Wednesday we had a play date with Sarah Bade and her two kiddos. It was fun I always love talking to her and Paiglee had a hard time leaving she could have been fine with me leaving her there. Thursday I am going to get Daryl's Birthday present and get ready for his B-day on the 21st. We don't have much planned our plans are still up in the air since we have no one to come watch Paiglee. We will see what we can make of it all. I can't believe he is going to be 29 man to me that is old. Just joking I like to give him a hard time, its fun since there is such a big gap between us. Sometimes I don't even mean to I could just comment like man that 28 year old is old and forget that Daryl is also that age and he will usually say so you think I am old, it makes for some good laughs around here if not for him then me. HAHAHA!
Friday I plan to clean house and get this place spic and span for family and then Daryl's Birthday celebrations also. Saturday I am going to make a blanket. It is for my grandma but I am telling her it is for Daryl cause she helps me make them, silly I know but I am sure she will love it when she finds out it is hers. So if anyone reads this from my family don't say a word, cause grandma doesn't read this. Hush, Hush! That is the outline of our plans they never go as planned so I am sure I will let you know how Daryl's B-day really goes down.
Sorry there are no current pics but I swear I will get some of all three of us before Christmas cross my fingers. For now enjoy these ones.
Summer time
Paiglee about 3 days old
Paiglee eating a cupcake cone
enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment