I had been wanting to cut Emery's hair into and A line bob. She wasn't really letting me do her hair and her ends were getting bad. I had my friend Emily Jenkin's cut her hair and I really love it. It really suits her personality. The only complaint is that she wouldn't put her hair behind her ear so she would get food in her hair on the side that was longer. She also wouldn't keep a clip in it to keep it from getting in the way. But she looked pretty adorable with it.
This was Emery's first time bowling, it was a lot of fun. Too bad we didn't see the kid ball thing to help the ball go down the lane. Emery ended up crawling around on the floor acting like a dog at some point. Paiglee wanted to keep playing more games. I am just glad a family activity wasn't ruined by kids melting down and fighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment