But with summer ending that means fall is coming and I absolutely love fall. Plus I am sure her new teacher is going to be a great fit for Paiglee and that does excite me. I do look forward to the schedule of the school year. I do look forward to working again. I do look forward to having one on one time with Emery. Maybe she will stop calling me Dad and Dad, Mom. Plus I have more time to focus on getting things done around the house without one more child around. Also I really can't wait to hear about Paiglee's first day so I am really looking forward to that.
This morning we took some pictures before heading to school and Emery just slyly snuck in and grabbed Paiglee's hand. It was so cute, melt your heart moment. Then I had Paiglee turn a little and Emery copied her. Then as much as I love Emery I did want a picture of just Paiglee so I had to quickly have her move and snap a picture before Emery got in the picture.
Notice how Emery isn't looking at the Camera hoping that since she isn't looking at me I an't see her somehow.
Paiglee's shadow
I love this girl to pieces, we went to lunch together Monday, I love spending time with her just the two of us.
This is the picture, right before it was snapped she gave me the dreaded look.
Daryl snuck in a little gift for Paiglee from us. Some angry bird erasers for her pencils. A note was attached wishing her a good first day. I really am missing her right now. I just keep telling myself she will be home before I know it. Funny thing, just last week I told D it is time for school to start. Well it did and whether I am ready or not it is full speed ahead from here. So excuse me while I go put on my big girl pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment