Apparently their is a school bus that comes to pick up Paiglee. They called during the summer but I told them we aren't in the boundaries of the school although Paiglee is attending. I thought I took care of it. But today as I was getting the car ready a bus pulled up and honked, and honked and kept honking. It was right in front of my house I had a feeling it was for Paiglee but I was getting other things ready. Plus I wanted to take Paiglee and walk her to her classroom and take pictures. Plus I had it in my head I would be the one taking her to school for the year. But Now thinking about it, when it snows it will be so nice to just let Paiglee run out the door to the bus instead of loading all the kids up and driving her. But I will have to pick her up because they don't have a bus stop close to our house. But the only reason she gets the bus to take her to school is because D works at the school. Pretty sweet if you ask me.
I tried holding Paiglee's hand as we walked in from the playground to her classroom but she wanted nothing to do with it. Yeah so she doesn't think that is cool. There was a slight mix up with name tags someone else took hers but we got it figured out and all is well. he sat by her friend Anabella. One thing great she has two friends already built into her class. I loved seeing her sit at the table and seeing other kids in her class. No tears were shed by either one of us, it was good. I did miss her I wish I could have stayed and been a fly on the wall to see how her day was. How she acted, how she interacted with the other kids she didn't know.
I can't wait to pick her up and talk to her about it all. I hope she tells me all about it. Sometimes she keeps all of it in. I can't wait to see her. I know she is loving it.
One quick story, when we went to Kindergarten round up we had left after it all and I asked her questions. I said it will be weird not being around you all the time, I will miss you and I asked her if she would miss me. She nodded and then looked at me and said I just love you mom. It has been harder on me then her although I haven't cried. It is nice having some time to myself when i am not babysitting. Plus Emery will get some good one on one with me. So crazy to think I have a Kindergartner. The years are really going to fly by now that she is in school.
Oh and can I totally brag? Of course! But I found out because they did a little test to all the incoming kindergartners to see where they were. Well Paiglee had a perfect score she was 1 out of 7 who scored perfect out of all the kindergartners in the entire school. It made me proud and I was surprised I knew she knew a lot but I still always worried she needed to know more. It is one of those proud parent moments where you want to scream it from the mountain tops.
Her in all her cuteness
She has been dying to wear her twinkle toe shoes
Paiglee with her Dad I am jealous they will see each other through out the day
Sitting at the table waiting
Love this girl
I can't wait to see her face in about an hour!
3 comments:
So so cute.. I so love the picture of Emery thru the glass still cracks me up. Her outfit it so cute but then again all the clothes you got her where super cute.
Paiglee looks so grown up and I love the picture with Emery looking through the window in the background. I bet it is nice having Paiglee go to the same school Daryl works at. I'm really happy that when Landon starts school he will get to be somewhat near his Daddy.
Oh my gosh! She is getting so big!!! And cute! I can't wait to hear how it went! How is everything going?
Post a Comment