So I have some followers to my blog, which I love that some people actually read my blog often enough and find it interesting to want to be a follower . So thanks for following. I know all except for two, janus_antonio and fushkee. I have tried to email these people and find out who they are since they have also never posted a comment. I never got a reply. Now I am sure I have people who check my blog on a regular occasion who I don't know or who I might even know but are not on my blog list. Sure that is fine, thanks for visiting, just don't become creepy on me. I sometimes think about going private and when I saw these two unknown followers I really wanted to go private but here is the thing I have family that read my blog and I want to make it super simple for them to catch up on us without having to sign up or all that mumbo jumbo. Plus I am fine with an occasional person who I have no clue who they are reading my blog. I write this blog for me and my family and sometimes I want as many people as possible to hear my opinion on a matter, because I think my opinion is super important. But I also find it necessary to say that if these two people or anyone else for that matter decides to become freaky on me and track me down or make a really foolish decision to mess with me other than a friendly check out what is going on with me and my life. I promise you, you will have realized you messed with the wrong person. I don't take lightly when people try to mess with my life. So if you would like to unmask yourself please do, actually I prefer you do.
And don't get me wrong I am fine with strangers checking out my blog cause really not that many people visit. My little feedjit tells me and usually just from the location on the map I can usually tell who has visited. And sometimes I have no clue who they are but they aren't creepy about it. But I do feel it important to say I am not going private any time soon or I hope to not have to. But really you mess with me or hunt me down or any dumb thing like that then I will do everything in my power to make you miserable for messing with me. Okay!? I don’t want to have to get ghetto on your hind corners.
So if you aren’t creepy then get your read on, but if you have to stop to think if you are creepy then maybe you shouldn’t read my blog. HAHAHAHA!!! I think I am freakin’ funny. And if it turns out that I somehow know who these two unknown followers are then my apologies and no need to heed my message but just in case, don’t mess with me.

5 comments:
OH crap. I am a Blog Stalker..LOL
OH NO! My old email is fushkee@aol.com- so thats me- but Im not sure how it got on there- I switched to gmail about a year ago and havent used fushkee since. I guess somehow I show up as fushkee still- or maybe that is from before I changed the email...SORRY!
Haha, you are hilarious.
Ok- there I think I fixed it
That was great it made me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment