Monday, September 21, 2009

Out of Whack?

So I don't know if I am the only one that experiences this but I have these cycles I guess you can call them. Where I have my house clean everyday and I get my daily cleaning done and I have dinner cooked or planned I am on top on grocery shopping I have activities planned for Paiglee for just her and I to do, pretty much my days are organized and routine and I am on top of it. Then I get in this funk I don't know if that is the word to call it, but I lack motivation to do my daily cleaning, I sometimes don't get out of the house Paiglee and I tend to bump heads more often and for some reason she seems to be more trying. I don't know what it is why these funks come but I hate them, don't get me wrong I enjoy staying home and not having to go somewhere all the time, but that really isn't even the problem it is this funk. I hate it I wish they didn't come and they come and go. For a month I could not have them then it comes and stays for days it seems and sets life out of whack. Am I the only one who experiences this? I don't know what it is but I absolutely hate it.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I know what you're talking about, though I don't stay home yet (but after next Friday I get to!). I'm already trying to prepare for those times, and I think what it comes down to is just MAKING yourself stick to the usual routine - go through the motions.

Jen said...

Oh yeah- that totally happens to me.

Sarah B. said...

Oh my gosh, don't feel alone about that! I get that way - especially about cooking sometimes. For me, it is when I am disorganized elsewhere - be it work or home. If I am disorganized, I get in a funk.

Samantha said...

You are so not alone! I hate it!!

Beth said...

oh yeah it's weird and no fun