Sunday, October 12, 2008

Easel, Crafts, and P... T...

Yesterday while I was out Daryl put together Paiglee's easel that her Grandma Koch bought for her last Christmas. She absolutely loves it and, it was so fun to watch her play with it.













Yesterday I also managed to finish another set of Paiglee's bows that I have been making. I really wanted to get these ones done because I made them for her new dress I bought her when I went shopping a while ago. I love the dress and the tights and I think she just looks fun. I can't take all the credit for her looking cute though cause my friend Beth helped pick out the outfit.


Bows I made yesterday


Her Outfit


Fun Colors



Bows I made for a different dress, weeks ago



Also I thought I would post another one of my craft things I have done lately, along with the bows. I still have others in the wood work that aren't too close to being done. But I can't wait to post those ones.

Folder Game

Pocket for Shapes

Put the matching shape where it belongs

I am making more of these folder games and can't wait to finish them because I take them to church for Paiglee. She loves them and they really help her stay quiet. I am also making some church themed ones. They are cheap entertainment, and I think they are cute.

And last but not least. I am potty training Paiglee this week, I hope to have it done this week with this method I am using. It says it should be done in three days if done properly but I will give my self a week. So if you don't hear from me or see me and if I don't post for a while that is why. I will be spending my days by her side every second of every day, no more me time until the job is done. I am hopeful but I totally am ready for the worst.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

wow, you have been busy. I love the shapes folders. I would love to know how you did them. where did you go to laminate them? do you have patterns for them? the church themed ones? we would love to do them for FHE. and what's the potty training method you are using?

Carrie said...

Cute bows!! They go nicely with that dress. Those look like fun folders.

Emily Asay said...

Hey Emily, let me know what your potty training tactic is, I'm very interested!! AND, my sis in-law is looking for some humanitarian aid projects and saw your cute file fodler game and wants to know if she could get the pattern or find out where you got it?? Thanks!~

Tiffany said...

okay, i have a few more questions about the file folders. did you laminate the folders that you put the pages on? did you laminate the two together, or separate and then glue them together? where did you get the velcro? the envelope you put the pieces im, is it laminated? is there a pattern for it'?

Jen said...

Your such a cute mom. I love it. Cute bows. :)

Sarah said...

Ha, I love the shapes men. Pretty cute oufit on Paiglee, too. And yeah, I want to know about this potty training thing. Not that I'm anywhere near that point, obviously, but I'm curious.

Fara said...

I love all your crafts. I'll take you shopping if you'll take me crafting. Haven't got the pics yet :( Good luck on the potty training. Maybe you can bribe her with caramel corn.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the potty training, it'll work, I think you'll be surprised how well the method works if you stick to it. :)