Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daryl is coming home....

Tomorrow and I can't wait! I am seriously overwhelmed with joy. I have never been apart from him nor do I ever want to again. Life is dull without him. Paiglee and I both need him. I am hoping he will be here around noon or 1pm. He is so tired of the conference he is the only guy. He has already arranged to leave at like 7:30 am tomorrow to come home. He is going to try and drive as much as possible. I am consumed with him coming home that is all I can think about. I will admit though this week has gone by fairly fast considering I have been counting down every hour. I have done my very best to have something to do each day.

I am really excited for this Saturday to go to the temple and just be with Daryl. I went to my wards Enrichment activity this evening with Paiglee and I really enjoyed it we did Hygiene kits and made baby sleepers and fun activity packets for kids. They will be going to Salt Lake and they will use them where needed. One reason I miss Daryl so much is because Paiglee came with me and wouldn't stay in the Nursery with some young women and so I had to deal with her while trying to help. He helps me a ton. I don't know how single mothers do it or even single fathers for that matter. I think they have to be amazing people to be able to deal with it. I look forward to having Daryl take Paiglee off my hands occasionally. I just can't wait in less than 24 hours Daryl will be home. YAY!!!!!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

I'm glad Daryl is coming home tomorrow! It is so hard to have your husband be gone!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Quintin is leaving me for a week in October. I think I'll be bored out of my mind.

Samantha said...

So fun to find your blog and get to know you better!! :)

Samantha said...

PS - I really like this song too. :)