Monday, September 22, 2008

100 Things You Probably Don't Care About

I saw this on a couple of friend's blogs and thought it was kind of fun

  1. I can't whistle, I have tried and it just doesn't happen for me

  2. I like the winter although at the end I am ready for it to be over, I just like it for the holiday season

  3. I get annoyed very easily especially if I am in a crabby mood

  4. I can't stand the way my mom sneezes cause it is so loud and I sneeze loud to it really annoys me

  5. I hate when people cough too much in a row and especially if it is a weak cough just cough already and get it over with

  6. I can't stand when people sniff too much blow your nose already

  7. I have the world's worst gas I am gassy almost all the time I hate it Gas-X is my friend

  8. I like things my way especially with Daryl but doesn't every women

  9. If I am in a lazy mood it is hard to snap out of it

  10. I love to workout

  11. I use to be a gym rat and I loved it

  12. I wish I could snap my fingers and have my hot body back, I mean I think about it a ton

  13. I struggle with accepting my body the way it is , I work on this daily

  14. three things on my list of self improvements is patience, healthy body image, and try not to yell

  15. I don't trust the Judicial system, I think it is crooked, I pray I never have to deal with them the justice system isn't just

  16. I think my opinion matters and if I could get on a huge soap box for the world to hear me I think I could really solve some of the stupid problems we have in the world

  17. I think there are too many stupid people in this world that think their opinion matters, I am not one of them

  18. I use to be really bad at expressing what I thought whether someone liked it or not

  19. I have since gotten better at choosing my words and knowing when to be quiet, so you may never know if you say something that bothers me

  20. I wish I could buy a ton of clothes, I am always wanting more of that

  21. The most important things to me are Daryl, Paiglee and the Lord and his gospel sounds corny but I really mean it

  22. I am very opinionated

  23. I can be offended easily especially if it is on a subject I feel strongly about, I will go down fighting and do not take defeat lightly

  24. Although there is a very rough mean side to me I have a very compassionate side that very seldom ever get to see

  25. I wish I had a good relationship with my mom

  26. I envy others who say their mom is their best friend or that are even really close to their mom especially at this age

  27. My favorite book in the BOM is Mosiah

  28. My favorite book in the Bible is Isaiah

  29. I don't read many books

  30. I read more church literature than anything else, it actually keeps my attention better than regular books

  31. I like to decorate although I am no very good at it, I just copy what I have seen others do or in Magazines

  32. I love fruit I could eat it all day if I could just have someone wash it all for me

  33. I wish I was more knowledgeable in the gospel where I knew the answer to almost anything

  34. I wish I knew the stories of the Bible and BOM better, some I don't even know others I know really well

  35. I like to cook but sometimes get burnt out from it

  36. I really like Pink and how she makes fun of stupid people, she seems so care free

  37. I sometimes rather listen to church music than anything else

  38. I have a ton of goals that I can't even name them all, I should really write them down

  39. I want a canon camera so that my pictures I take look amazing

  40. I sometimes get really nervous to talk in front of people

  41. I sometimes get social anxiety especially if I don't know people

  42. Moving to a place where I didn't know people was a big growing experience for me

  43. I was forced out of my comfort zone big time

  44. I really wish I could travel the world and live in other countries for a short time

  45. I really wish I knew french

  46. I have recently taken a liking to Spanish, I want to speak it

  47. I wonder if those commercials with the CDs that teach you a language really work

  48. I think the Apple computers are over rated, they are a piece of crap

  49. but they are really good at getting people to buy a crappy product

  50. I really wish I could go back to France and take Daryl with me
  51. I think everyone's feet are Gross except for mine
  52. I haven't finished college and wish I had
  53. I think Paiglee is the most beautiful girl in the World I mean it and not because I am her mama
  54. sometimes she is so stinkin cute I just want to squeeze her, but she screams or hits me if I try
  55. Daryl is teaching her to say "hell no" yeah I know and she almost repeated it
  56. Daryl got in big trouble for teaching her that
  57. Daryl and I punch each other and wrestle sometimes if we are annoyed with one another or just for fun
  58. When I was first married to Daryl I was almost stronger than him, seriously no joke
  59. Then I stopped working out and now I am weak
  60. Glenn Beck is freakin' funny, he says a lot of what I would say
  61. I won't have to get on my soap box because he does a lot of talking for me
  62. I don't want to vote for any of the presidential candidates
  63. I really don't agree with either of them
  64. I don't think you should vote for someone you don't believe in
  65. I am pretty sure if you ask 20 people what Obama's policies are maybe 3 or 5 might be able to tell you meaning the other 17 or 15 are just voting for him for what his looks
  66. I think I might offend some people by doing this, oh well
  67. I am a sarcastic person at times
  68. When I write posts sometimes I read them to Daryl to make sure I am not saying anything that is too offensive, but not this time
  69. I usually have to re-write a lot
  70. I like to feel organized it makes me feel good about myself
  71. Daryl knows me better than I know myself sometimes, and it bugs me
  72. if I weren't afraid of the pain and going under I would totally get my tummy tucked after I am done having kids
  73. oh and if I had that kind of money just lying around
  74. if I ever did have surgery done I would want Dr. Ray to do it, even though he is kind of fruity, but I like him
  75. I hate having my eye brows waxed it makes my eyes water too much
  76. I am afraid of getting older I want to either be young or really old none of this in between stuff
  77. I have always wondered how other people that don't know me very well view me, if it differs to how I view myself
  78. I would love to be able to fly like have the ability to take off and fly on my own
  79. I hate when other people's kids hit Paiglee and it makes me really mad when Paiglee hits other people's kids
  80. I wish she would just get the idea to keep her hands to herself
  81. I want to have another baby but am way to scared cause well know I know how hard it is
  82. I love to decorate my house for the holidays
  83. I wish I could have sued when Daryl's finger got cut off
  84. I really like to do step I just feel better
  85. I like to read about other people's life, they always seem to be more interesting than I am
  86. I can't wait to start my crafty projects I have planned, it makes me excited
  87. I can't wait for my wards Super Saturday thingy
  88. I love to sleep and I like it even more now that Daryl and I don't touch each other
  89. I am a selfish person at times it is on my list of things that I need to change
  90. I can never stay hydrated I always forget to drink water , I wish I could be better about that
  91. I think most people are judgemental, or that it is just in people's nature to be judgemental
  92. I try very hard not to judge people
  93. I can talk to anyone about anything if I am in the right mood, like a stranger in the store, that is a big deal to me
  94. I love chocolate and I have the world's biggest sweet tooth
  95. i try to eat healthy but I swear the odds are against me, and when I try real hard to eat healthy I have more craving to eat junk, I hate that, I can't wait till I don't have to worry about it
  96. my weight is on my mind a lot it almost isn't healthy, maybe it isn't, oh well
  97. i think it is funny when people get hurt or get scared
  98. i love to watch AFV (America's Funniest Videos) on Sundays for that purpose
  99. I like the outdoors even though I have bad allergies
  100. I am going to get my allergies taken care of one of these days so I can live without sneezing or blowing my nose when the smallest dust particle gets in my nose

finally that was so hard, it took forever to think of this stuff plus it is so random

6 comments:

Samantha said...

I LOVE this!! What a cool way to get to know you better. I laughed at some, related to many and took note of a few that you can help me on! (I HATE to workout but really need to!!) Glad you took the time to do it!!

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

Wow, how long did it take you to come up with 100 things? I don't think I could do it, but it was fun to read about you! And you do have an interesting life!

As far as voting for either presidential candidate, neither one is optimal in my mind either, but you can't complain about the government if you don't vote. So go way back to the basics and think about who will at least protect the sanctity of marriage and unborn babies.

Jen said...

Your so funny! You were cracking me up. . . often, not the whole time, of course. :)

Beth said...

I love that you are gassy because I am gassy and it seems girls aren't supposed to be. Maybe it's something we're eating. Oh well fart on is what I say. Love so many things about ya.

Anonymous said...

This was funny, I'm glad that you did it too! I knew some of these things about you but not all. You are so funny, you remind me a bit of a friend I have back home.

Unknown said...

Wow, I learned so much about you. I also have Jason read some of my posts before I post them, but that is usually to edit them.