Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An off kind of Day....

Today has been one of those days where I can't wait until the end of the day rolls around. I don't know what makes these days for me but I know one thing I hate them. Paiglee seems to be a little more difficult to deal with, a little fussier and all around whinny. Then I have my own personal feelings of what the heck am I doing. I usually feel like there is a big cloud of fog in my head on days like this, and I absolutely hate it. I don't even know how to get rid of days like this other than to wait them out. I always feel a little more irritable on days like today and I tend to feel unmotivated. The worst part is nothing happens to make it this way that I am aware of at least. I tend to just wake up to the day being like this. Butt.....

To try and look at today with a better perspective, we will be moving a week from today. I don't think I posted this last time but we moved it up a day because our walk through and closing times are early in the morning and well who wants to be up earlier then they have to. So we will be leaving after we load everything up and do a final walk through with our apartment. Oh and to top off an already busy day I will be getting my hair done which, well takes a while. But none the less I am too excited for next Wednesday to get here and in disbelief that our departure date is so close. Also....

Our appliances were delivered this morning to our home and our realtor called to inform us that they didn't put them in because she noticed the linoleum was bubbling in several different places in the kitchen and dining area. So she informed the seller to have it checked out. Hopefully it isn't a big problem and it is something they can take care of easily. So who knows, that is a bummer to hear though. So our appliances are sitting in our garage and I hope to hear something soon about the bubbling.

I have realized I really stink at this packing stuff. I think it is because I think about it too hard, because Daryl does it orderly and nice and fast and when I attempt to do it. I am still trying to fill one box when the hour rolls around. So pretty much Daryl has put everything in the boxes and I just seal them closed and label. I am really not use to this packing stuff. But then I of course stand over Daryl dictating what he should do. How silly is that.

I did want to share this, Roxane my closest friend ever and well pretty much like a sister to me sent Paiglee and me both a Birthday box. Paiglee received an outfit that is very cute. I thought I would post pictures of her in it since Roxane went through all the trouble of sending it to us. Thank you so much Roxane we both love it. I also for the first time attempted knots, in Paiglee's hair and I really liked it but I kind of feel it may not be worth all the fuss on a day where nothing special is going on.














I thought I would add some pictures of Paiglee also playing at the park although I must say for some reason today she just wasn't really into the park. To be honest either was I. It goes back to it being an off kind of day.







This is my favorite





3 comments:

Aspen said...

If it makes you feel better. Vance has been in a weird mood lately also. I can't believe how big Paiglee is! She's a cutie! I'm excited for your move. Let us know when we can help!

Anonymous said...

I am glad it fits! I was scared that it was going to be to small... She looks so cute!

The Howell's said...

Hang-in there Emily, all of us moms have those kinds of days. Just remember that it's all worth it and....you have a house!!!! Good luck moving and let me know if you need any help. Take care!!