I am sorry to inform everyone, but this says Paiglee looks more like me. YAY! This is so good for me to see, I can't tell you how tired I get sometimes of always hearing how much Paiglee looks like her father (I know how much they look a like, but I too see so much of me that others don't). Don't get me wrong, I think Daryl is very good looking and I enjoy seeing him in her but I have always wanted a kid too look like me more than the other. When she was little she was so Daryl but as she gets older I see a lot of me, and when I compair my baby pics to hers there is so many similarities. So this for me is like I told you so kinda deal ( if thats the way to put it). I don't know if anyone gets it other than Daryl and I but I think everyone wants there kids to look like them to some extent, it is what ties you to them in a physical way.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
She is more me haha
I am sorry to inform everyone, but this says Paiglee looks more like me. YAY! This is so good for me to see, I can't tell you how tired I get sometimes of always hearing how much Paiglee looks like her father (I know how much they look a like, but I too see so much of me that others don't). Don't get me wrong, I think Daryl is very good looking and I enjoy seeing him in her but I have always wanted a kid too look like me more than the other. When she was little she was so Daryl but as she gets older I see a lot of me, and when I compair my baby pics to hers there is so many similarities. So this for me is like I told you so kinda deal ( if thats the way to put it). I don't know if anyone gets it other than Daryl and I but I think everyone wants there kids to look like them to some extent, it is what ties you to them in a physical way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment